Friday, September 27, 2024

Review of Boss Single Dad's Romance by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna Danforth & Owen Cale. Anna was just looking to blow off a little steam. The thing she did plan on was the man she was with would have a young son and a possible wife. Owen can't believe the one woman he had one incredible moment with is now gone. When she comes back though Owen is determined to not let her go a second time. Can these two find a HEA or will the things that were left unsaid end them before they can get that second chance?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Review of The Father's Secret Crush by Emily Crush

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Malina & Malachi. ...