Sunday, September 29, 2024

Review of Imprisoned with My Dad's Best Friend by Floria Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma Wilson & Jacob Jennings. Emma has wanted Jacob for a few years now. She knows he is older and her dad's best friends but that doesn't matter to her. Jacob has to deal with a lot of bad guys for his job. When Rafael threatens not only Emma who he considers his and her father he knows what he has to do. He has to get his woman and protect her at all cost. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...