Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Review of Shielded by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Siren and Perry. Siren needs a date for a wedding coming up so that she will have protection from her ex. So she begs her ex/brother-in-law to get her one. Little did she know he would set her up with his brother Perry. Perry has sworn off women since she who shall not be named. He agrees to go as Siren's date for his brother but isn't looking for a girlfriend. What happens though when both develop feelings? Will it be a HEA or will they both run for the hills?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Shielded by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Siren and Perry. Siren...