Monday, September 30, 2024

Review of Sara's Dom by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara & Grant. Grant has found the mare that he believes will help grow his herd. What he didn't plan on finding was Sara in one of the stalls. Sara has been keeping as busy as possible since she lost her husband. The first time she meets Grant there is this instant feeling she can't understand but knows she would like to feel it more. Can these two find a HEA or will Grants dominate side be too much for her to handle?

Another amazing hit out of the park. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...