Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Review of the Boss's Harem Reversal by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Amanda "Manda", Anthony Grable, Roderick Anderson, Gray Trowell & Carson Ackman. Manda has come with a proposition. In return for funding her project for her thesis she will work for the men for 3 years. Most only last a year to a year and a half, so she knows this offer will be good. Little did she know she would fall for each of the men. Can they all find a HEA or will there just be one too many cooks in this project?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Shielded by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Siren and Perry. Siren...