Monday, September 30, 2024

Review of Crimson's Second Chance Redemption by Jess Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clara & Pablo. After having a problem with her new apartment she tries to get a room at the hotel and is turned away. That is when Pablo comes to her rescue. Though she knows she can't be with him there is just something about him that keeps drawing her in. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something keeping them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Unexpected Temptation by Flora Ferrari

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Maya & Tristan. Whe...