Friday, September 27, 2024

The Review of The Father's Secret Crush by Emily Crush

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Malina & Malachi. Malina found a room to rent at Malachi's when she first started college. Now that she is going home to help take care of her grandfather she knows she can't think too hard about the one man she can't forget. When she hears Malachi say he is going to miss her when she is gone. Can these two find a HEA or will the distance be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Review of The Father's Secret Crush by Emily Crush

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Malina & Malachi. ...