Friday, September 27, 2024

Review of Hot Gardener Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Victoria & Declan. Victoria has been hiding out in her house but really wants to be able to look out and see something beautiful. When she meets Declan she can't believe he doesn't want something from her but to help her have a beautiful garden. There is something about Victoria that really draws Declan in. He has a hard rule though never to go after a client. Can these two find a HEA or will their preconceived notions keep them apart permanently? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Review of The Father's Secret Crush by Emily Crush

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Malina & Malachi. ...