Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of The Billionaire's Florist by Stacey Espino

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Karlee Jones & Robert Black. Karlee is in desperate need of this job for the black wedding. When she meets Robert though she is sure he is the groom and maybe the money isn't worth it for her. Robert wasn't looking for a woman but one look at Karlee at an event he knows he has to have her. When she tries to push him away he knows he will do anything to be with her. Will they find a HEA or will misunderstandings make that impossible?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...