Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Italian Professor by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Aria Kane & Anthony Arrabella. Aria is a woman with a plan. The only problem with her plan is getting the dean on board with it. Anthony is looking for a promotion to a permanent position at the school not a school girl. The problem is one look at Aria and he can see his future changing right before his eyes. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be a game of cat and mouse?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...