Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Loving Layla by Skylar Silver

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla, Kaain, & Lexon. Layla left earth to find herself and so far she has not found a mate like she thought she would when she left earth. That all changes one day at  her bakery when Kaain & Lexon come in. Kaain and Lexon had heard about this bakery and decided to come check it out. One look at the baker though and they know they have finally found their mate. Can they all find a HEA or will the fact there are 3 of them make it even harder to have one?

First time with this author. It is a short story but I would recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...