Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Enigmatic Chef by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Iris & Miles. When this book opens we find that Iris has decided to take her vacation this year at a campsite. This is the first time she has ever gone camping and is determined to make more of herself. That is until she meets Miles. Miles is out to make a new cook book. This one is for people who are only cooking on a campfire. When he sees Iris he recognizes something in her that calls to him. Can they find a HEA or will mother nature overtake them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...