Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of My Bf's Billionaire Daddy by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melody Coolidge and Malcolm Mayfield. Melody wants to break-up with her boyfriend but with losing her home and all her money she knows it is either stay with him or be on the streets. The thing is when he tries to push her for more than she wants to give him she is done. Malcolm likes his solitude but when his son says he is coming home and bringing someone home with him he agrees. One look at Melody he knows his life is about to change in a big way. The thing is he is ready to accept it with open arms. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...