Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Sexy Vacation with Hubby's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riah and her husband's daddy. When Riah and her husband's dad are both abandoned just before they go on vacation. So they decide to go on their own vacation and just get away to relax. Never realizing this will be more relaxing than either of them thought would happen. Can they find their HEA or will it be more than they can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...