Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review of Crushing on My Brother's BFF by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave an honest and voluntary review. 

In this book we meet Sophie & Kaleb. When this book opens we find that Sophie's brother has been in a serious accident and calls his best friend. She knows he doesn't really want to see her but wants to make sure that he is there for her brother. Shane knows he needs to stay away from Sophie due to his friendship with her brother, however there is just something about her. From the moment he first lays eyes on her he knows she is meant to be his future. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be someone between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...