Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of Daddy's Plus-Sized Little Temptation by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Crystal & Ashton. Crystal is in town to help with a dig. When she meets her landlord though she can't seem to keep her mind off him. The one thing she thinks is he would never want someone like her. Ashton takes one look at Cyrstal and wants her. He is sure she is a little and it calls to him but he doesn't know if with the limited time they are together she would want him. Can these two find a HEA or will time and misunderstandings make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...