Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of More than Games with Stepdaddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hannah and her stepdaddy. Hannah and her stepdad have been on their own for years now. After her mom decided to divorce her stepdad he was nice enough to let her continue to live in the house. So after time they decided since they both like video games they would start making bets on who would win. Everything from dishes to laundry to later on even more. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...