Sunday, January 19, 2020

Review of Baby for the Boss by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Remy Nelson and Griff Strong. When growing up Griff only saw the bad things that happen in a  marriage. So he has no plans on ever making that leap. So when they find out that the higher ups are a family oriented company Griff knows that he needs someone and he needs her fast. He does the only thing he can think of he tells the rep that he is seeing Remy. Remy has had a crush on Griff for years now but he has shown no indication that he even sees her. So when he tells her that he needs her to pretend to be his girlfriend or he could lose his job she does what she thinks is best and lies for him. The more time they spend together though the less it feels like they are lying. Will they both find the HEA they never knew they could or will it all go down in flames?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...