Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Review of Knocked up by Daddy's Best Friend by K.C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Becca Canmore and Matthew Banks. Becca has know Matthew for years now. She has lusted after him for more years that she can think of. So when things go south after graduating from college she does the only thing she can she goes back home. When she gets home she learns her dad put in a word with his best friend and he is giving her an interview. Matthew can't believe this gorgeous woman is the same little girl he watched go off to college. Though her ideas are good for his business he is just not convinced she is the one he should hire. When he speaks with her dad again he knows he has to at least give her a shot. With vindictive ex's and cravings neither can ignore will they get the HEA they both long for or will they watch it all like a house of cards come tumbling down?

This is another amazing story by this author. It doe shave its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...