Friday, January 24, 2020

Review of Cowboys Love Forever by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Skylar and Michael. In this book Micheal has come to visit his friend in the city. He doesn't get their much since his job on the ranch keeps most of his time and attention. While there he gets his first look at his hold friends daughter. He can't look away and he knows he should. When he learns she wants to work on the ranch in some capacity he offers to see if he can get her hired on. The more Michael tries to stay away from her the more he is drawn to her. Skylar knows she needs to stay away from her dad's best friend. There is just something about Michael though that has her staying away. The more time she tries to avoid him the more she wants to be close to him. Will these two find their HEA or will his best friend and her father always be standing in their way. 

This is another great hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...