Thursday, January 16, 2020

Review of Burn by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cindy/Bug & Flint. When this book opens we find Flint on his way to a fire. eh doesn't expect anything but what he finds changes his world forever. This beautiful woman that he knows is meant to be his future is lying in the burning building. He knows he has to get her out but more than that he know he is meant to be her protector always. So when he is ripped away from her by the firemen and the emt's he knows he has to find her again. Bug has never had anyone make her feel the way that Flint did. At first when she wakes up in that smoke room she thinks it is a dream. Then the feeling of safety in his arms make her never want to let go. When she wakes again she wants him to find her. Will they get the HEA they are truly looking for or will unfortunate events make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you connecting with these characters in ways you never thought you would. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...