Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Review of Taken by the Thief by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Janine Miller and Ed Johnson. Ed has been down on his luck most of his life. All he wanted was to come to this new town and start a new life. Things don't quite work out as planned and he gets sucked in again. The night he is the getaway driver for a liquor heist though his whole life changes with one look at Janine. Janine has dreams that she knows she will never get. Her father has already told her exactly what she will be doing. She will be with a man that she doesn't love in fact wants nothing to do with. One look at Ed though is all it takes to have her heart beating fast and her wanting more. When they find out exactly who the other is though will it bring them together or will it ensure that they will never see one another again?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...