Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Review of Night Before New Years by Annabelle Winters


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Corrina "CoCo" and Cain . Coco was hoping this was her year to meet mr right at a New Years Eve Party instead she got called in to work at the hospital. See CoCo is one of the few nurses that doesn't say no when asked to work an extra shift. This night though she meets the new doctor and finds the rumors aren't all that off about him. Cain doesn't want to be in this hospital heck he doesn't even want to be in this city. One statement from CoCo has him rethinking his whole ready to get away idea. There are things going on though that they both don't know about when the secrets come out will they find their way to a HEA and a Happy New Year or will they find that they made resolutions that can't be kept no matter what?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...