Sunday, January 19, 2020

Review of Counting on a Cowboy by Daisy Gold


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Iris McMinn and Ansel Clark. Iris has been down on her luck for awhile now and while she may not like it and knows her boss wants her gone waiting tables is all she could get while trying to get through college. So when Ansel comes and and just stares at her she wonders what he could want with a girl like her. Ansel believes he is having one of the worst and best days in quite awhile. While raising his son alone all these years he is having problems he never though he would but one look at Iris and he knows he has found an angel in it all. When he takes offense to a patron grabbing her but he not only gets himself thrown out of the diner but her to lose her job as well. Can these two find a HEA they didn't know they were looking for or will the past make sure that never happens?

This is another great short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...