Sunday, January 26, 2020

Review of Mine by Flora Ferrari


I receved this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aubrey and Nathan. On Aubrey's 18th birthday these 2 locked eyes and new they found their future at that same moment her dad noticed. Aubrey's dad told Nathan he could never see her again and didn't speak to him but spuratically for the next 3 years. Nathan never forgot his beauty and has been bidding his time waiting for the right moment to come get her. Aubrey remembers that moment at her birthday but she was sure it was a fluke. With her body issues she is sure that no man could want her the way she saw that look in Nathan's eyes. She hasn't really saw herself as the one that men would go after. There is just something about Nathan though that makes her want to put herself out there for him if she could only see him again. Will these two find the HEA they are looking for or will he dad make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...