Sunday, January 23, 2022

Review if My Ex's Dad by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lorena & Lukas. When this book opens we find that Lorena has transferred colleges to be closer to her parents after her father is diagnosed with lung cancer. When she comes home the first person she sees is Jamie her best friend since grade school. Everyone always believed they were once a couple but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Lukas knows there is something missing from his life but he doesn't know where to find her. When he goes to pick up his son and sees his best friend he knows he found her but how can he want his son's ex. Can these two find a HEA or are they doomed to misunderstanding always standing in there way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...