Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Review of Alien Prince Outlaw by Zara Zenia


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Annie & Garlin. While on the run from the dark forces out to get him and his space knights Garlin finds himself flying to close to earth and getting sucking into its gravitational pull. Now with broken down vehicles the three aliens must find not only items to make their repairs but somewhere to hide while doing it. Annie is a park ranger at Arizona Badlands, near the petrified forest. She is happy in what she is doing plus moving from Boston to Arizona was quite something, since she is on the run from her ex. What she never expected to find was 3 aliens that landed in her forest, and really didn't expect one of them to be so hot he is all she can think about. Can these two find a HEA or will the forces that drove Garlin to earth make sure that never happens?

Wowza what a story. So many ups and downs I want to tell you about, but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say though I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...