Saturday, January 29, 2022

Review of Need Her by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maisie & Dominic. These two are both looking for that special someone. That one person just for them. Little did they know they would find that person with one little disagreement over a tree.  Will these two find a HEA or will they find something that will keep them apart for good?

Amazing short story. So much I want to tell you however I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...