Sunday, January 2, 2022

Review of Not My Romance by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kyra Jacobs & Kayden Kater. Kayden has had an incident with a photographer now to change his reputation he has to go on a dating show. He has no desire to go on this show because he is looking for the one woman who is meant for him and so far he hasn't found her. The first day he comes onto the set though he sees her and knows she is meant to be. Kyra has wanted to be in the movie business so this is her first step. She is a runner for the crew on the show. She knew who the bachelor was and from the first moment she sees him she wants him to be hers. Can these two find a HEA or will self doubt on both sides make that impossible?

This is another hit out of the park. The emotional roller-coaster these two go through will have you hooked first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...