Sunday, January 23, 2022

Review of Not Happening Again by A.M. Madden

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Amy Delton & Brad Navarro's story. This is a story that has two people who want nothing to do with love but end up getting smacked in the face with it anyway. Amy is a romance writer and anyone would think that she thinks of love for herself all the time. One to many hurts changed all that for her though. She is determined though that no matter what she will be the best at what she does. Brad is a divorce lawyer and has wanted Amy for quite a while but Brad claimed he saw her first. Right now he doesn't care though and is hoping they can work together for the benefit of them both. What happens though when true feelings get involved? Can they find a HEA or will this have all been smoke and mirrors?

Another amazing hit by this author. So many things I want to tell you about it. I however don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...