Saturday, January 29, 2022

Review of Loved by Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends by Bobbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is the third book in this series and each can be read as a stand alone but really need to be read in order to understand what it going on. In this book the crew is back only this time we learn that the fired Sasha isn't going to take this lying down. This is what they all worried about but no on planned on Sophia's mom showing up. What happens when everything is exposed with they all agree to go their separate ways or is there a HEA in the future?

Another Super Hot installment in this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...