Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review of Last for Daddy by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maise Davis & Barret Louvis. When this book opens we find that Maise and Barret have just been in a car accident and Maise knows and admits it is all her fault. The one thing she hopes though is this won't impact her graduation from college. See Maise isn't just any girl she is smart, like 4.0 smart and she is the school valedictorian for this years class. The problem is Barret is also a temporary professor at the college and she just hit his car. Barret knows from the moment he sees Maise that he wants her. He is determined to make sure that before they both leave this college she will be his forever. Can these two find a HEA or will other influences make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit from this author. So much I want to say about this book but don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...