Sunday, January 30, 2022

Review of Claimed by the Best Man by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Piper and Reeve Bannon. Reeve's remembers the little girl who threw up on him at the fair. He however never expected this bombshell of a woman. He knows he shouldn't want her. She is half his age but he knows deep down this is the woman he has longed for. Piper takes one look at Reeve's and realizes how much she wants this man to want her. One look at herself though and she is sure that will never happen. Can these two find a HEA or will others make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...