Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Review of Rough & Tumble by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Abby & Bartlett's story. When this book opens we find that Abby has lost her dog and Bartlett, his sister, and niece just happened to find the pup. Abby believes at first that Bartlett is trying to steal her dog. Bartlett doesn't know what to think but he know he shouldn't let this woman walk away from him. Can these two find a HEA or are the things that are left unsaid come back to hurt us in the end?

Another amazing story by this author. There is so much I want to tell you about this story but don't want to ruin it for others. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...