Saturday, February 5, 2022

Review of Cowboy's Unexpected Match by Leslie North

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emerson "Emma" Lion & Taison Butler. Tiason is injured but when his rodeo friend asks him to come to his ranch he heads on over. After learning why he is there he wonders if he should turn tail and run but he stays. When he meets Emma he is sure he has just met a human version of a tornado. Emma needs help and she knows it but the difference between needing it an accepting it are sometimes two different things. After everything that went down with her ex and the previous practice she doesn't trust easily. Can these two find a HEA or will their past make a future impossible?

Amazing story by this author. So much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say this will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...