Sunday, February 27, 2022

Review of My Irish Billionaires by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Breanna "Bre" Murphy, Declan "Dex" , Flynn Cambell & Connor. Bre has just lost her grandmother to cancer. After going through some of her belongings she finds information and a phone number from Ireland. She calls the person on the other end just to let them know that she has passed. She asks if she would be willing to come to Ireland and return the locket she sent with her grandmother when she move to America. Little did she know that was just the start of her adventure. Can these 4 find a HEA or will this just be something they speak about when they talk about their wild times?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...