Friday, February 18, 2022

Review of Until Forever by Sade Rena


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Latoya Reynard and Jasper Vanek. What if you met your boom but the timing was wrong. Latoya and Jasper where high school sweethearts that promised each other forever. Things changed one night and they were left to wonder why for the next 7 years. When these two find each other again will the boom hit them just as hard the second time around or is what they felt never meant to be?

I had never read this author before but wowza what a story she gives us. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...