Saturday, February 12, 2022

Review of Until Dawn by Gwendolyn Grace

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lennon York & Max Renshaw . When this story opens we find that Lennon is the wedding planner for Trevor Mason & Liz Hayes. Though is seems like their mothers are trying to play matchmaker for her more than anything else. When they bring up one name though is sure throws her back in time. Max is back in his hometown working at the local bank. There was this part of him that is just glad to be close to home. Now that his dad is gone he needs that closeness again. Especially when everything feel through with his last girlfriend. With so much new going on with them both can they find a HEA or were they better off just leaving them in the past?

My first time reading this author and wowza what a story. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin it for others. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...