Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review of My Dad's Rival by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy and Wyatt. Lucy is sent in by her father to spy on his rival Wyat. What she doesn't expect is to find a man who can love her for just who she is. Wyatt has waited his whole life for Lucy. Sure he didn't know who she was at the time but the moment she walks into his office he knows she is it for him. Can these two find a HEA when the truths come out or will it be to much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...