Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Review of His Innocent Cherry Pie by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Laura & Cole. Cole is working on Laura's aunt and uncle's ranch. He is determine that he is worth something. When he sees Laura though he knows what he has bee working hard for all this time. Laura is just trying to get away from everything for a while. Her one escape is into a book and if she had one wish it was to have a home will wall to wall bookshelves to hold all her books. When she sees Cole though she is sure she wants one more thing. Can these two find a HEA or is wanting one another just not enough?

Another hit out of the park by this author. So much goes on in this book I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...