Sunday, February 27, 2022

Review of Rescued by Ava Quinn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Margo, Mac, Lorenzo, & Donnie. When this book opens we find that Margo is on her way home to her arranged marriage. But the plane gets put down for an emergency stop before hand. Without much thought she takes off headed in the opposite direction of home. She finds that what she really wants it a life of her own. Will she find that with the help of these three men or will others make sure that never happens?

Amazing story I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...