Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review of Sparrow & Hawke by Nina Lane

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is a 3 part series each story needs to be read in order. The ending isn't a cliffhanger but leaves it open for what will come next. This is the story of Nell Fairchild & Darius Hawke This book brings into question can two broken souls truly mend. When this story opens we find that Darius is still recovering from his time in captivity overseas. Also we learn that Nell has never gotten over some of the things that happened to her after her mother killed herself. 

Amazing story. I am new to this author but will definitely be looking for more. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...