Friday, February 18, 2022

Review of One Hot Night by Sarah J. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Vanessa Allen & Logan Watson. When this book opens we find that Vanessa had a baby with a married man even though she didn't know he was married at the time. Logan is a playboy who got one of his one night stands knocked up and didn't learn about it until he had to step up because she died in childbirth. 

Over all this is a good story but I thought the ending wasn't that great it leaves a lot of unanswered questions. I will not give them to you because I don't want to ruin the story for all who want to read it. Over all though I would recommend it to anyone and everyone just be prepared for a disappointing ending. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...