Friday, May 24, 2024

Review of Baby for the Billionaire by Cassie Cole

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melinda Norris, Andrew Foster, Pierce Benning, & Tristan Lowe. Melinda is tired of her life and has decided to become a surrogate. Though her mother believes her daughter is going to have something horrible happen to her there is nothing she can do to talk her out of it. Andrew, Pierce, & Tristan all want a baby but none of them can do it through the traditional methods. So they have gone through an agency. Can they all find a HEA or will it be some fun for them all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...