Saturday, May 11, 2024

Review of Long & Hard by Tory Baker

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Audrena "Drena" & Kade Callahan. What they think will be a one night stand turned into something so much more. Drena never thought that she would be willing to give Kade more but there is just something about him. Kade was just looking for a good time with a woman. What he didn't plan on was Drena. The moment he sees her he knows he wants her. Can these two find a HEA or will this always just be one night they will both remember?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...