Saturday, May 11, 2024

Review of Crimson Curves Desire by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review, 

In this book we meet Caitlyn "Cait"  & Carmine Crimson. After another lousy date Cait is sitting at a bus stop just hoping this night will end. That is until Carmine pulls up in his car. Carmine can't believe the one woman he can't forget is sitting at a bus stop all alone. He knows he wants her but he also knows he shouldn't. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be too much between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...