Saturday, May 11, 2024

Review of Thrilling Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe & Samson. When Chloe ends up in the hospital with amnesia Samson is there. The only problem is she doesn't remember they are no longer together. Samson is determined not to take advantage of the situation. The more he is near her though the more he wants her back. Can these two find a HEA or will they find a way back to one another?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...