Friday, May 24, 2024

Review of His to Own by Ava Gray

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alessia DeLuca & Miceli Rossi. When Alessia walks into the wrong room thinking she is meeting her future husband. She can't believe how well she clicks with him, only to learn she is in the wrong room he is there to meet her sister. Miceli can't believe the woman he meets actually has him wanting to spend more time with her. Though he knew he would need to have an arranged marriage he never thought he would connect with his future wife. Only to learn she isn't his. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be someone between them?

Amazing story by this author. I will take you on a journey you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...