Thursday, May 30, 2024

Review of Hunted by the Prince by Aria R Blue

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe & Max Montgomery. Chloe is an investigative reporter who is determined to get the inside scoop on his family. What she didn't plan on was getting sucked into his orbit and not knowing how to get out. Max can't believe how attracted to this woman he is. He doesn't even know her name. When he realizes who she really is and why she is at his home he immediately kicks her out. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something that will come between them.?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...