Friday, May 24, 2024

Review of Rollin with My Fake Fiances by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Belova, Killian, & Liam. Killian & Liam are told they have 1 month to get married or they lose their inheritance. So they each on their own decided to ask Belova to help them fake a marriage to get their grandmother off their back. When she tells them all they need to produce and heir they aren't sure if they can provide. Belova just wanted some money to cover her student loans. When she realizes she is falling for not one but both of the men she wonders how she will keep this up. Can they all find a HEA or will it all fall apart and all will be losing something?

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of One Dance by B.L. Brooks

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Cassi & Jordan. Th...